Contributing to the progress of healthcare and chemistry
Since our establishment in 1961 as an organic chemical compound manufacturer, Osaka Synthetic Chemical Lab., Inc. has been continuously focusing on the research and developments to commercialize a wide range of pharmaceutical products such as Reagents for peptides, Pharmaceuticals and Industrial Chemicals. We have improved our various techniques for organic chemical synthesis with our ultimate goal to respond the diverse customers’ needs.
We continuously make improvements in our operations relating to API and Pharmaceutical Intermediates through implementations of equipment that comply with Good Manufacturing Practice(GMP) requirements, establishment of a strict quality assurance system and International Standard ISO 14001 certification for all our manufacturing sites.
We try to expand our business such as Generic APIs which the Japanese Government promotes, toll manufacturing of APIs and Pharmaceutical Intermediates as a development partner for new drug developments and clinical trials.
In the field of peptide synthetic reagents, we have been supplying various products such as 1-(3-dimethylsaminopropyl)-3-ethylcarbodiimide hydrochloride(EDC-HCL) and so on. We believe that we are one of top manufacturers of EDC-HCL in quality and quantity.
We sincerely hope that we may have the opportunity to serve you and we appreciate your continued patronage.
Yasuaki Matsuura, President
- Company Name
- Osaka Synthetic Chemical Laboratories, Inc.
- [Head Office]
1-1-2 Nishinomiyahama, Nishinomiya-shi, Hyogo 662-0934
806-1 Yanahara,Misaki-cho ,Kume-gun,Okayama 708-1527
[Ako Shimizu Plant]
1325-71 Aza Inariyama, Kizu,Ako-shi, Hyogo 678-0165
[Ako Plant 2]
1325-87 Aza Inariyama, Kizu,Ako-shi, Hyogo 678-0165
- Yasuaki Matsuura
- Japanese Yen 35,000,000
- March 1st, 1961
- Business Activities
- Production and Sales APIs, Pharmaceutical Intermediates, Reagents,
Industrial Chemicals and other related business operations.
Ako Shimizu Plant
- Osaka Synthetic Chemical Laboratories, Inc. was established.
- Yanahara Plant in Okayama began operations.
- Yanahara Plant licensed to manufacture Pharmaceutical Chemicals and APIs
- Headquarters moved to Nishinomiya, Hyogo
- Ako Shimizu Plant in Hyogo began operations.
- All Plants obtained ISO14001 certification.
- Osaka Synthetic Chemical Laboratories, Inc. became 100% subsidiary of Kaneka Coporation.
- expanded Ako Shimazu Plant and licensed for manufacture Pharmaceutical Chemicals and APIs.
- Ako Plant 2 began operations and licensed for manufacture Pharmaceutical Chemicals and APIs